Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is scheduled to release on 4th June for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. There will be a day one patch that fixes several issues, and that patch will only be of 5GB.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Day One Patch Notes
- Deadeye difficulty level changes: no wind and bullet drop curve indicator in scope view
- No distance displayed over tagged enemies, and no enemies displayed on the radar
- Fixes and improvements to spawn point selection and respawn system
- Visual improvements to sniper turret
- Allowing tagging multiple enemies simultaneously with binoculars
- Increased quality of the Raven character model in the loadout screen
- Improved behaviour of arrows and the bow
- Additional optimization and increased performance
- Numerous fixes to smaller issues and problems related to missions and challenges
- AI improvements
- Stability improvements
- Performance optimization
- Improved blood effect during bullet cams
- Various bug fixes
It’s great to see them fix all this stuff before launch. You can pre-order the game here.
Pre Order Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2:
There is still some time to pre-order if you Pre Order Now, you will get
• Sniper Rifle – Marcus Tactical
• Assault – Rock AS100
• Sidearm – FFF-45 ACP
• 2 Weapon Skins
This game only costs 39.99$, and the developers seem to be really invested in patching stuff before release. I might as well give it a try when it releases.
What do you think about the Day One Patch of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2? Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Comment