Bounty Battle is set to release on July 16th for PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC. Merge Games developed Bounty Battle along with the France-based indie developers Dark Screen Games Bounty Battle is a 1-4 player beat em up that has characters from Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Guacamelee, Death’s Gambit and Owlboy.
You can check out our Dead Cells review here.
Check out the official Bounty Battle Trailer below:
Characters – Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter.
· A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
· 30 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
· Each fighter has its very own minion to summon and join the fight
· 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
· Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style!
While you’re catching up on all the available characters in Bounty Battle, head on over to the game’s Steam page and catch the Live Stream and add Bounty Battle to your Steam wishlist while you’re here. – https://store.steampowered.com/app/860900/Bounty_Battle/
Bounty Battle will release digitally on July 16th, and Physically in August.
Bounty Battle is also getting the Signature Edition treatment! This edition is currently only available from the Signature Edition website here: https://signatureeditiongames.com/search?type=product&q=bounty.
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below.