Gaming Minds Studios have confirmed the release date for Port Royale 4 in their latest Press Release, There will also be a Beta for those who have Pre Ordered the game.
The beta will include access to the tutorial, the full Spanish campaign and Free Mode, which will include four playable characters. As with the single-player campaign, Spain will be the only playable nation in Free Mode.
The beta will be available in English and German, Players can also give their feedback on the beta.
Kalypso will be hosting a live stream on Twitch to celebrate the launch of the beta on 17:30 BST
In Port Royale 4 You can
- Choose from four colonial powerhouses: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each providing different benefits and unique gameplay styles.
- Take on four extensive single-player campaigns following each nation on their path to supremacy.
- Appoint a leader for your adventure from four different character classes: The Explorer, the Merchant, the Buccaneer and the Pirate – each providing their advantages and disadvantages.
- Establish and manage the trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Steer clear of cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes.
- Select from 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods like rum or luxuries. Construct town buildings with neighbourhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the overall happiness of your citizens.
- 18 historically authentic ship types from the late 16th and 17th centuries.
- Engage in tactical, turn-based naval battles with powerful captains.
- Licenses, building permits, new buildings and ships can be unlocked by growing your reputation within your nation.
For the first time in Port Royale Series, the naval battles will be turn-based 8 ships can battle at the same time.
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments.