According to a recent report from, Nintendo Switch has surpassed 20 million units in the United States; it took Nintendo Switch 40 months to sell 20 million units, PS4 sold 20 million units in the United States by 48 months after release, and Xbox One sold 20 million units in The United States 51 months after it’s launch.
The best selling Nintendo Switch games are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 24.77 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 18.84 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 17.41 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 17.41 million
- Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – 17.37 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 11.97 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 11.77 million (first 11 days) / 13.41 million (first six weeks)
- Splatoon 2 – 10.13 million
- Super Mario Party – 10.10 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 6.60 million
Nintendo Switch sales will increase even more with the launch of Paper Mario Origami King check out the official trailer for Paper Mario here.
Paper Mario is set to release on 17th June. Join Mario, Olivia, and their companions on a comedy-filled adventure as you try to stop the origami menace.
Paper Mario: The Origami King is now available for pre-order at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $59.99 and available for pre-purchase in Nintendo eShop and on Nintendo.com.
Animal Crossing boosted the Nintendo Switch sales a lot world wide. Animal Crossing is currently breaking records in terms of sales; it remained at the top of UK sales charts for many weeks. according to a report by Nintendo Life, Animal Crossing has been downloaded digitally 10 Million+ times that boosts the total sales to 20 million
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below.