According to a recent report, Veterans from Rocksteady, Ninja Theory, Gearbox, and Bioware are currently working on Playground games’ Fable Reboot. Xbox revealed the Fable Reboot in their last event if you haven’t seen the trailer for it yet, please check it out.
So as we previously mentioned, industry veterans are working on the upcoming Fable Reboot now who these industry veterans are?
Will Kennedy is working on the Fable reboot with Playground games he has previously worked on Grand Theft Auto V. He was the level designer.
Joining Kennedy, there will be Juan Fernandez de Simón, who was a lead designer for Hellblade and Hunter’s Wright. He was also the lead quest designer for the Borderlands series.
The Script of Fable Reboot will be written by Kim MacAskill, the person behind Batman Arkham Knight’s script.
Adam Olsson will also be joining these industry veterans he has previously worked on various Ubisoft games like The Division 2 and Ghost Recon series.
According to some previous reports by VGC, 200 people are working on the Fable reboot Playground games have brought a lot of talent from different studios for the Fable Reboot, which is good news for all the Fable Fans out there we might get a great fable game again thanks to Playground Games.
Fable 4 Key Credits:
- Creative director – Ralph Fulton (Forza Horizon series)
- Chief designer – Will Kennedy (GTA V and Online)
- Principle game designer – Juan Fernández de Simón (Hellblade)
- Level design director – Craig Littler (Forza Horizon series)
- Senior game designer – Grant Orban (Forza Horizon series)
- Lead quest designer – Hunter Wright (Borderlands 2 and 3)
- Narrative director – Martin Lancaster (Batman Arkham series)
- Audio director – Douglas Watson (Forza Horizon series)
- Lead environment artist – Adam Olsson (The Division 2)
- Principle environment artist – Scotty Brown (Mass Effect 3, Dead Space 2)
- Lead character artist – Tom Isaksen (Ghost Recon Wildlands, Hitman Contracts)
- Lead animator – Simon Bean (Dambuster, Exient)
- Cinematic director – Mark Tan (Batman Arkham Knight)
- Lead technical animator – Harry Gladwin-Geoghegan (Forza Horizon 3 and 4)
- Lead technical artist – Mike Pickton (Tom Clancy’s The Division)
- Lead FX artist – Brian Merrill (Ready At Dawn)
- Lead gameplay engineer – John Baker (Forza Horizon series)
- UI lead – Joe Mckernan (Horizon Zero Dawn)
- Senior producer – Ian Mitchell (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)
- Production director – Sean Eyestone (Metal Gear Solid 4 and 5)
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below.