We have recently discovered that Days of Play will start on 25th May, the sale will have Spider-Man PS4, Death Stranding, The Last of Us, and Days Gone on Sale, PlayStation Plus will also be discounted 30 percent.
According to the German retailer media markt, you will get a copy of The Last of Us for free, if you purchase a DualShock 4 we don’t know whether the other retailers will do this.
As you can see in the German ad for Days of Play given below, PS Now, PS Plus, PSVR, Days Gone, Spider-Man, The Last of Us, Concrete Genie, Dreams PS4, Predator Hunting Grounds, Nioh 2, Medievil 2019, and Death Stranding will be some of the major titles on this sale.
We can expect Days Gone and Death Stranding to be available for 15$-20$.
PS4 1TB Pro console including Spiderman, The Last Of Us Remastered, and Horizon Zero Dawn will be available for 399 euros.
There is also an Extended Play sale going on, which is supposed to end soon check out some of the offers below:
- Need For Speed Heat Deluxe Edition – $34.99
- NBA 2K20 Legend Edition – $24.99
- Madden NFL 20 Ultimate Superstar Edition – $29.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition – $35.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – $14.99
- Borderlands 3: Deluxe Edition – $39.99
- Star Wars Battlefront: Ultimate Edition – $4.99
- DOOM + Wolfenstein II Bundle – $34.99
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – $19.79
- Resident Evil 7: Gold Edition – $19.99
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below.