According to an Advertisement found on Epic Games, Facebook Ark Survival Evolved will be free on Epic Games from June 11 to June 18.
Samurai Shodown is also supposed to be free along with Ark Survival Evolved. Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection is supposed to launch on June 11, and it will release on Steam later on June 18 it costs $39.99 but Publisher SNK and the Developer Digital Eclipse have announced that The PC version will be completely free via Epic Games Store from June 11 to June 18
Ark: Survival Evolved was initially released in 2017 it’s an action-adventure game which is developed by Studio Wildcard in Ark Survival Evolved players survive being stranded on an island filled with dinosaurs and some other prehistoric animals that roam around
Epic Games store has previously given us games like Grand Theft Auto V, Batman Arkham Knight, Borderlands the Handsome Collection, Civilization VI and much more great games and now this week, we will be able to get Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection, and Ark Survival Evolved for free through Epic Games Store.
An Advertisement of Ark Survival Evolved being free is also available on Epic Games Facebook.
Epic games are also helping indie devs and funding them with money to create games some former Pixar Artists are currently creating a game using Epic Games funding and Unreal Engine
Keelworks have announced CYGNI: All Guns Blazing – a twin-stick vertical scrolling shooter hybrid with cinematic flare. It’s old school nostalgia with modern-day graphics, SFX, and music. CYGNI is not about reinventing shoot them ups but rather elevating the genre though higher quality visuals, audio, and gameplay.
Watch the official trailer here:
Steam Page of CYGNI ALL GUNS BLAZING: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1248080/CYGNI_All_Guns_Blazing/
CYGNI is the work of just two highly talented and entirely self-taught developers who previously worked as Hollywood film and VFX production artists, including stints at Pixar. Their impressive work with Unreal Engine soon got noticed by Epic Games and earned Keelworks a substantial cash award as an Epic MegaGrant recipient.
What the game will feature:
- With next-generation visuals, animation, and special effects, CYGNI is a new benchmark in cinematic shoot them ups.
- Be the lone fighter battling through intensely hostile levels filled with waves of air and ground assaults.
- Choose where to route power on the fly switching between shields (defensive) or weapons systems (offensive)
- Collect energy to power up your ship and energize weaponry from hard-hitting nukes to inescapable vortex bombs
- Launch air to air and air-to-ground attacks as you traverse neon-lit metropolises, moon-like landscapes, and even outer space
- Go one-on-one against gargantuan enemies in cinematically epic boss battles.
- Full orchestral score and immersive sound design
We can even expect Pixar Level visuals because the game might also use the Quixel Megascans technology in Unreal Engine 4.
Story details so far:
Encamped within the remains of a long-lost civilization on Cygni, the planet’s defense forces are decimated by a surprise attack from a dominant, bio-mechanical, alien race. Players plunge into a sky full of hell in a last-ditch battle for survival.
What do you think? Please let us know in the comments below.